Friday, January 17, 2014

Angrod's New FC!

Hey guys! So, my RL CEO (wife) has recently birthed a new FC (baby Angrod) and as such my PodCasting time has not been as dedicated as it was recently. As such I will be focusing on a once a month PodCast with larger names in WH PVE communities and sticking to our Instruction Style cast.

With that being said I really need assistance in getting my casts edited. I would love a Co-host that can edit the podcast with me as my editing skills are kind of shit. Also, the main requirement is you must have a good mic. I have had a lot of issues editing out the sound and background noise in these casts. Send a mail to Angrod Losshelin if you are interested. No experience required in EVE, as long as you play the game and have some interest in wormhole life I would love to have you.

Peace and I look forward to putting out more content!

No comments:

Post a Comment