Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Broadcast Schedule


With the changes to Angrod's Life stabilizing I will have more time to broadcast now. I am going to test a broadcast on Mondays once a week with a larger cast on my normal schedule of once a month. Since no one has really responded to becoming a co-host with me I guess I still will be solo hosting this bad boy.

Some changes that will be coming:

  1. I need a new mic, the one I have is shit and hard to process with my shitty equipment.
  2. I need to learn FL10 or FruityLoops, Audacity can only do so much.
  3. Hosting website. A nice gentleman has provided a means to host on a different location, need to actually build the website.
  4. Need a logo. Like not a shitty one.
Hopefully these will all come to pass shortly, if not well this is eve!

EDIT: anyone who wants to participate in my monday broadcasts or has news regarding W-Space please eve mail me!

No comments:

Post a Comment